">

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Play games, keep scores.

Themes

Notice to ronaldsarcade users

Started by Ronald, December 15, 2021, 03:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

I had Jetbackup5 installed the other day, the first backup was yesterday, It took all our disc space and the VPS system shut us down.

Been trying all day to get this corrected, but apparently I am not getting anywhere fast. Contabo support is not answering my emails, this is the only way to contact them.

Hopefully we can get this fixed, and I will send out eamil to all members, when we are back up.
Ron.

Ros58

Thanks Ron for the update, fingers x'd

guest3

Contabo Customer Support - How can we assist you? Customer Support Call Support +49 89 3564717 70

Still open for 2hrs

Ronald

Quote from: oak on December 15, 2021, 04:06:17 PM
Contabo Customer Support - How can we assist you? Customer Support Call Support +49 89 3564717 70

Still open for 2hrs

Email is fine for me.

guest3

Uninstall JetBackup for cPanel

To uninstall JetBackup for cPanel, you may perform one(1) of the two(2) OPTIONS below:

Option 1 (command line): Login to your server as the root user, then execute the following command on your CLI:
yum remove jetbackup-core

It will then prompt Complete! once the uninstallation is finished.

Option 2 (GUI): Login to your cPanel WHM server GUI using the root user.
Under the plugins menu, click on JetApps > JetBackup(More Details) > Uninstall and approve the uninstallation.

You will be prompted with a success confirmation box once the uninstallation is finished.

Uninstall JetApps Repository and Plugin Manager
To completely uninstall the JetApps Repository and Plugin Manager (including all installed JetApps plugins), login to your server as the root user, then execute the following command on your CLI:
yum remove jetapps-repo

Ronald

Quote from: oak on December 15, 2021, 04:26:25 PM
Uninstall JetBackup for cPanel

To uninstall JetBackup for cPanel, you may perform one(1) of the two(2) OPTIONS below:

Option 1 (command line): Login to your server as the root user, then execute the following command on your CLI:
yum remove jetbackup-core

Option 2 (GUI): Login to your cPanel WHM server GUI using the root user.
Under the plugins menu, click on JetApps > JetBackup(More Details) > Uninstall and approve the uninstallation.

You will be prompted with a success confirmation box once the uninstallation is finished.

Uninstall JetApps Repository and Plugin Manager
To completely uninstall the JetApps Repository and Plugin Manager (including all installed JetApps plugins), login to your server as the root user, then execute the following command on your CLI:
yum remove jetapps-repo

I ran the command line earlier this afternoon. I think I got it removed. B ut in the cPanel it is still there and when I click on jetbackup5 just sits and spins, never to open. There is no other way of removing it. Can't  find jetbackup5 in the data files.

Cpanel tells me it failed to do a certain job, due to no more space.

Ronald

Waiting on Contabo support, they notified me they will respond soon.

Ronald

Ronald's Arcade and Debbie's Arcade are now back online.

Jump to top of page